Thursday 28 April 2011

Back in the UK, Maui video, and Windsurf 4 Cancer!

Home now! We were sad to leave Maui but have the windsurf for Cancer and Wales and Ireland competitions to look forward to at least! Our last week was pretty uneventful, not much wind and not many waves, in fact pretty flat apart from our last day where we managed to squeeze in a head to logo session at Ho'okipa. Amazing trip though, we managed to sail or explore the island every day! Here are the last of the photos and a video I made of the trip. Enjoy!

Sunday I am windsurfing from 8 until 8 at Llandegfedd resevoir in Wales, and it is slowly dawning on me how hard and how cold it will be sailing for that long in an Easterly! If you can donate to cancer I would be so greatful, my page is: http://www.justgiving.com/sarah-bibby1


More Windsurfing Videos

2 Manta rays I saw whilst sailing at Kanaha. Pretty scary at first as they kept lifting their fins out of the water and I thought it was a big shark!

Mast cam whilst crashing a forward-thought the water looked cool!



Chris Duarte's photos from up the volcano and at Ho'okipa beach park-Thanks Chris!




No comments:

Post a Comment